THE MAGIC OF PUBLIC SPEAKING
“Why are some people born to speak in front of audiences?”
“How do they manage to keep calm?”
“How do they manage to use the right words in the right place?”
Surveys around the world indicate that the fear of public speaking is greater than the fear of death.
Most often people say:
“I’m shivering, I’m sweating every time I think I’ll have to face others …”
“I forget what I wanted to say when I got on stage …”
“I’m horrified at the thought of being interrupted or asked a question …”
“Everything is blurry, I worry about what they will say to me …”
The “Magic of Public Speaking” course is designed to make face-to-face communication with audiences easy and effective. It contains a wealth of information and techniques for acquiring exeptional presentation skills.
The founder of NLP Bulgaria and Bulgarian Coaching Academy, Lora Arnaoudova is the only Certified NLP coaching trainer of the Society of Neuro-linguistic programing (NLP) in Bulgaria and the only Eastern European, part of the assisting team of Dr. Richard Bandler – an exceptional recognition for her experience and expertise in working with people and companies worldwide.
A journalist with vast experience in a variety of media. Well-known on the TV screen for over a decade as a reporter and news presenter. With extensive communication experience, he has been conducting various public speaking, camera, media work and crisis situations training.
YOU WILL ACHIEVE ALL THIS BY LEARNING AND MASTERING:
- V, A, K, O, T – Representation systems – Human beings receive information through the five senses. We encode, organize, store in these sensory modalities, and place them with meanings from the outside world
- Pacing – Rapport – Leading – models for connection with the audience
- Anchors – internal or external means to induce a pre-selected response
- PASS – a model for communication in front of an audience
- Voice handling – intonation and voice models
- Control over your emotions
- Body language – non-verbal communication models
- 4MAT System
AFTER THE COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Connect with your audience
- Structure your speech
- Control the audience and any heckling attempts
- Use space
- Master your self-confidence at any moment
- Moderate your voice, body, thoughts, energy
- Draw energy from the audience
- Use metaphors
- Control the spirit of the audience;
- Make presentations appropriate to all information perception styles